Now that I am on a whole foods plant-based diet for the next 30 days. It means I will not be eating bread. I wanted avocado toast today, and In this recipe, I decided to be clever about things. I realized that sweet potatoes could be cut in a flatbread-like surface where I could spread the avo on, and this is how this recipe was born.
- One medium avocado
- a handful of cilantro (13 g)
- half a lemon juice
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- One glove avocado
- coconut oil
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- One orange sweet potatoes
- blueberries (optional)
- Let's start by prepping all the ingredients. The cilantro needs to be chopped finely, and the tomatoes can be chopped in half (See picture below)
- The avocado needs to be removed from the avocado skin And placed in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste and mash the avocados.
- Add the chopped cilantro and lemon juice to the avocado and mix.
- Let's prep the sweet potato. First, chop the sweet potato into thick slices. Next, coat the slices with oil, add salt and then bake in an air fryer /oven until cooked and crispy.
- Peel the garlic and place in a foil. Add salt and oil, And bake the garlic until soft and cooked.
- Now it's time to layer everything. The guacamole goes on top of the sweet potato slices, then the garlic, then the cherry tomatoes. Top everything with black pepper. The end.