The creamiest vegan mushroom sauce ever! Best enjoyed with pasta. It’s also nice and spicy. Let us get into it:
- one can of cannellini beans
- one cup of coconut milk or cream
- Four fresh chopped jalapeño
- one pack (250 g) of mushrooms
- one green pepper diced
- one tbsp coconut oil
- one tbsp cajun spice
- two tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt or aromat
- 1 tsp chalice flakes
- ground black pepper to taste.
- chop up the mushrooms, green pepper, and fresh Jalapeño
- Add coconut oil to a pan and let the oil melt and heat up, then add the stir fry the mushrooms, green pepper, and jalapeño until they are cooked.
- While your stir fry is in the process of cooking, prepare your sauce by adding all the seasoning (except for the black pepper and chill flakes), cannelloni beans, and coconut cream into a blender and blend until smooth. The thickness of the sauce will depend on how much coconut milk you add relative to the beans.
- Add the blended mixture to your stir fry. Mix it all and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- add your chili flakes and ground pepper and mix
- enjoy the sauce with a pasta of your liking