Let's all agree on one thing; summer is for salads. Unfortunately, this heat does not allow for standing in front of hot pots and being a working woman; I don't always feel like making meals that take too long to prepare. I am all about convience. So, I made this chickpea salad the other day, and I love it! Here are the recipes.
- One avocado
- One orange sweet potato
- A handful of fresh rockets
- One can of tinned chickpeas.
- Ground pepper & salt to taste.
- Olive oil
- Half a lemons juice
- Cajun spice for seasoning
- Cut up the rockets into chewable pieces. This is optional.
- Drain your tinned chickpea, add to bowl. Season with the Cajun spice (as little or as much seasoning as you like), add a little olive oil and bake in the air fryer until chickpeas are crispy.
- Chop up the sweet potato into pieces, add a little olive oil and then air-fry on its own after the chickpeas.
- Let's prepare the salad dressing, add olive oil, half a lemon juice, lots of ground pepper, and salt into a bit bottle and shake to mix.
- Add the chopped rockets, crispy chickpeas, sweet potato, and avocado into a bowl. Then add the salad dressing.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!