This smoothie is for my coffee lovers! A different way to have your breakfast & caffeine kick all in one. Just follow the recipe below. Trust me...it slaps :)
- Handful of Ice ‑ optional if you don’t like your smoothies cold
- 1 scoop of Chocolate protein‑ best flavour to go with coffee
- 1‑2 cups Milk ‑ you can use plant based or traditional milk .
- Banana‑ you can use fresh or frozen.
- Dates‑ used as the sweetener (add as many or little as you like)
- 1 teaspoon Instant coffee (or any type of coffee)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Add water and coffee in a cup and make your cold coffee.
- Add the coffee and all the ingredients in a blender and blend
Recipe tips & tricks
- I use ice in this recipe to thicken my smoothie so if you opt not to use ice, make sure you use frozen banana's in this recipe.
- The chocolate scoop of protein is not a must but it adds flavour + it makes the smoothie more fulfilling. If you opt not to use this, you won't get the full benefits.