Green smoothie lovers! This one is more like a fruit smoothie with a dash of greens to add color and good fats to fill the smoothie.
- Handful of kale
- You can also use spinach, but I recommend you use baby spinach if you use spinach in a smoothie. I don't freeze my greens. I like to use them fresh. But when I see them going off, I do freeze them.
- Half an avocado‑
- Avocado adds creaminess to the smoothie and makes the smoothie more filling.
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple‑
- As a sweetener, I prefer using pineapple as a sweetener in green anything. If it's not sweet enough for you, you can also add dates.
- I used frozen
- 300 ml coconut water‑
- You can also use milk here or use both.
- Blend and enjoy!