I love figs! And when it’s fig season, It would a crime not to make a fig smoothie.
You will need the following ingredients
- Figs ‑ as much as you want. Fresh or frozen. I blend them with the skin on. Figs must be ripe or else just don’t add figs to your smoothies.
- Dates‑ you know by now, natures sweetener. So how much you add will depend on you.
- 1 banana‑ frozen or not depends on you.
- 1 cup Orange juice‑ for control 🤣
- Optional‑ nut butter ( I think by now you have picked up that I’m obsessed with nut butters! I put them everywhere! 🙈)
- Then milk‑ to help with blending. I used 1 cup or so.
- Add ingredients into the blender and blend. The. Enjoy!