The perfect recipe for people who are on a low-carb diet. It is not vegan, unfortunately, but vegans can make the same recipe without the eggs and feta. Perhaps replace the eggs with vegetables.
- Three portobello mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- crushed garlic
- tender stem broccoli
- parsley (for garnishing)
- Feta cheese (for garnishing)- optional
- Remove the stem of the mushroom without cutting a hole in the mushroom.
- Pour your oil into a bowl and use a food brush to coat the mushrooms with a layer of oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the mushroom and bake in an air fryer or the oven at 180 degrees until cooked. It can take about for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the cooked mushrooms from the air fryer.
- Crack your eggs and remove the egg white from the yolk. Place the yolk into the three mushrooms each. Then add the egg whites around the yolk. How much egg white to add will depend on how big, or small your portobello mushrooms are.
- Place the mushroom and eggs back into the air fryer and cook until the egg is ready. If you like your eggs runny, cook them for less time.
- Remove the eggs and mushroom, and plate.
- Cut the broccoli into thinner pieces. Add oil, crushed garlic, and broccoli to a pan. Saute for about 5 minutes. Then remove it from the heat.
- Plate everything and sprinkle the parsley and feta cheese. And enjoy!