I woke up this morning, and something told me that I needed to make scrambled eggs with pineapple!😲 I know, right! Odd combo? To my surprise, it's the best combo! Loved it! The flavors all work well together. I would have made hash browns to make this dish genuinely breakfast but I thought of that too late! This is a must-try, especially if you like things! Here is the recipe:
- half a pineapple
- 3 jalapenos
- 4 eggs
- half a red onion
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- Salt or Aromat for seasoning
- Ground black pepper for seasoning
- tomato & basil pasta sauce
- Coconut oil for stir-frying the eggs
- Air fried potato chips or hash browns
- Let us start by chopping the pineapple, jalapeños, and onions finely or into small cube sizes
- Beat the eggs and add the garlic powder, Aromat, and ground black pepper, and mix.
- Add oil to a pan and stir fry the onions and jalapeno's for 5 minutes then add the eggs and make the scramble.
- Once the scrambled eggs are cooked, add the pineapple and tomato & basil pasta sauce and mix.
- Serve with the potato chips and enjoy!