- 100 g of your favorite pasta, uncooked
- 400 g of defrosted prawn meat
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Italian garlic mix
- 1 teaspoon of plant-based butter
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons of gochujang paste (Korean chili paste)
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnishing)
- 250 ml of fresh cream
- Fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and melt the plant-based butter. Add the defrosted prawn meat to the pan and cook until they turn pink and are fully cooked.
- Sprinkle the Italian garlic mix, smoked paprika, and crushed garlic over the prawns. Stir well to coat the prawns evenly with the spices, and cook for another minute.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the gochujang paste to the pan. Stir to combine the flavors and cook for a minute or two, allowing the paste to melt into the prawns.
- Pour the fresh cream into the pan and gently stir to incorporate it with the prawns and spices. Simmer the mixture for a few minutes until the cream has thickened slightly.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss it gently with the prawns and creamy sauce until the pasta is well-coated.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve the hearty and creamy prawn pasta hot, and enjoy the comforting flavors on a cozy winter night.
Note: Feel free to adjust the seasoning and spices according to your taste preferences.